This award aims to recognise the UK’s best independent delivery operators (with up to five stores).
- All entries must have a food hygiene rating of five.
- Independent judges may visit sites to conduct a ‘mystery shopper visit’.
- Entrants are encouraged to submit an entry stating why they think they should be considered for an award – this should be no more than one side of an A4 sheet.
- Consideration will be given to how businesses have managed during lockdown.
- The judges may give gold and platinum awards
Award Qualifying Period
1st September 2020 to 31st August 2021
Thursday 12th August 2021